Wednesday, June 17, 2009

061709


''The Hobbit'' by J. R. R. Tolkien

Reading - and I'm still reading (currently on chapter III of book VI on The Return Of The King) - The Lord Of the Rings we discover a new land, a new world, a new mythology.
Tolkien have power with his words to transport us to his own world - in TLoTR the continent of Middle-Earth.
But I will not write more about The Lord Of The Rings, even because I have to finish it.
And what I want with that ''The Hobbit'' classic cover above? I just wanna say that the Ring saga was so amazing that now I need to read more of Tolkien. ''The Hobbit'' will be the next! I have actually bought it: http://tinyurl.com/lxhux6 - ''The Hobbit'' will also be the next Tolkien book that will be adapted to the movies (coming 2011). - another reason to read it!




See you soon.

0 coments: